Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Growing Again

I went to see my pediatrician on January 5 for my four-month appointment. She told Daddy that I weigh 15 lbs, 5 oz (90th percentile for weight) and 25 inches (75% for height) and that I was very healthy! I had TWO shots and had to drink the rotavirus - not delicious. Dad changed my diaper three times while I was at the doctor. I like to give him something to do. I smiled at Dr. Tamburello, until she gave me a shot, but then I was back to smiling thirty seconds later. (I'm way braver than Mommy when it comes to needles.)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful baby Claire is!!
    And a lovely dress. Must be in the next size now.
    I love the photos with the Hamiltons. Seems as though they like her.

    Thanks for the new pictures.
    Love, Grandma Margie

    ReplyDelete