Sunday, February 22, 2009

Literary Endeavors


My first library book!


Will you read me a bedtime story?


Oh Calico the Cat, what will you get into next?


Engrossed in a key plot point.

4 comments:

  1. Claire is so cute! OMG what a doll. Thanks so much for sharing your blog with me. I'll be home in May, so we'll have to get the girls together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these new pictures! I look at the blog each day. I run the videos from time to time so I can hear her sweet voice. I've saved her voice on our answering machine. I only wsish I was closer so i could see her more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for putting these new pictures on the blog. We love seeing Claire as she grows. I love to see how she is changing with each new set of photos.
    We are soooo eager to come down and spend time with her again.
    Love, Grandma Margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Taro and the Tofu is edging out Dr. Seuss and other prominent competitors.
    Go Pitcha pitcha top top!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete