But now that mommy is back, daddy is happier because his sleep paterns can return to normal (as can mine).
The following pictures are from Grandma Margie who observed how I like to pull myself up on the laundry basket:
Much Love,
Claire
What am I up to?
A big smile for Grandma:
Grandma thinks my chubby legs are funny:
I'm glad to see that your parents are teaching you how to be useful around the house. When I was 6 my parents got me a box to stand on so I could do laundry better. True story.
ReplyDeleteAunt Carolyn
And remember how they tried to make picking up the rotting apples from the tree into a game?
ReplyDeleteWe were such suckers...
ReplyDeleteAnd look what fine responsible adults you have become! Not to mention the great stories of suffering and deprivation you can tell the next generation!
ReplyDeleteWe loved our time with Claire!
I think the leg shot will be especially appreciated when Claire is a teenager.
Love Grandma Margie.
Gee, they put this poor kid to work on the laundry at a very young age. Jeanna still hasn't figured out how to sort sox!
ReplyDeleteI can't figure out how to vote for Taro and the Tofu as favorite children's book. Mom
ReplyDelete