Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More Pics from Ms. Jieun


At Claire & Tommy's Pre-Post Birthday extravaganza


My swim shirt makes me look like a terrorist bomber



I run everywhere


At the pool with Jieun & Mommy

5 comments:

  1. Is Claire less terrified of the water than she was the last time I saw her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or does she still make the angry motorboat noise?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's slightly less terrified. The angry motorboat noise comes out if we try to get her in too quickly. If we let her ease into it - play on the pool steps, dangle feet in the water, stay where she can touch for awhile - she does better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/01/2009

    Thanks for all the new pictures.
    We had a really fun time at her birthday party last Sat. Thanks to Grandma Pat and Grandpa Steve for hosting it.
    Grandma Margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The terrorist bomber comment makes me laugh every time I think about it.

    ReplyDelete