Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Frozentoesen at the Toledo Zoo


Grandpa Steve and I check out some cool birds.


The polar bear was really loving this weather!


My first Merry-go-round ride went well.




I hatched!


Nice guinea pig.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/04/2010

    What a big girl you have become in just a year and a half. As I hold your cousin Stell, I remember when you were just as tiny as she is and it is really wonderful to see how much you know and how much you can do in just a short time. Looks like you had a wonderful time at the zoo and formerly cosi.
    love, Grandma Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/04/2010

    Woops, that was supposed to be STELLA, not Stell__. Lost an A.
    Grandma Margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/24/2010

    Be nice to the guinea pig- you may end up training one to run up the stairs to you room!
    Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete