We went to the Ohio State Fair and I saw some interesting things! I liked this sheep until he said "BAAAA" really loud right in my face and scared me.
This was intriguing, but we decided not to spend our money on it.
I got to ride a tractor in the corn pavilion. Being a farmer is SO FUN.
I saw a sweet little chick hatch from an egg.
And I planted this pretty flower all by myself. Shoveling the dirt was the best part!
I colored a picture of a rooster, but there was an animatronic worm in the vicinity, singing about soil, that was very distracting to my artistic process.
Goofing around with mom.
It was soooo funny when I was making her drink out of my sippy cup. Guess you had to be there.
Checking out the latest John Deere offerings.
Some enterprising children (clearly skilled gypsies) convinced mommy to pay 25 cents so I could have this sheep's wool.
Looks like you are having lots of fun farm adventures! Too bad nobody tried the chocolate covered bacon- I would have been interested to hear how it was. Aunt Carolyn
ReplyDelete