Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trick Or Treat

Playing in the leaves getting ready for Halloween:




I stopped by Dave's House:


I'm really starting to get the hang of gathering candy.




I stop by the Papas' house to say "Give me some candy".

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/28/2010

    Hi Cutie Claire,
    You look so cute in your bumble bee costume.
    Thank you for sending us pictures of you as you went trick or treating.
    It looks like you had a lot of fun.
    We are very excited about coming down to see you on Sunday. I hope you will put your costume on for us.
    Love, Grandma Margie and Poppa Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/09/2010

    Hi Claire,
    I love the videos of you trick or treating! You are so polite- how nice to hear you say Thank You and Trick or Treat!
    Looks like you had lots of fun.
    Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.
    love, Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete