We had a great time, and at the end of the night I told mom "Thank you so much for taking me to see kitty-kitty-bang-bang"

I also got to spend time playing with my cousins (of varying degrees)
Suzie is my second cousin once removed and Gina is my third cousin.
I had a terrific-super-good-time playing with them this last weekend.
Here we are playing in a wheelbarrow

and here Gina and I are rolling in the grass.
On Saturday morning mom and I let dad sleep in and we went out to breakfast with her friends. Gracie (Anna's daughter) came along also.
On Sunday I went with Grandma Margie and Grandpa Dennis to a dairy farm.
We looked to see the cows, but I was a little frightened by how big they were.
I did not like when they stuck their heads thorough the gate to eat the hay, and I don't care how "gentle" people tell me they are, they are still quite intimidating.
But what I did find out that I liked was that ice cream comes in blue.
And if there are cows around, there is plenty of hay for me to play with.









No comments:
Post a Comment