Thursday, October 15, 2009

1st Haircut


She wasn't combing my hair correctly, so I had to help.


Hey, don't take too much off the back.






Combs, a multifunctional tool, can be used for teething as well as hair styling.



I got to drive this red convertible while getting my hair cut.



Everything was going fine... until the stylist pulled out the BLOW DRYER. Mom, please stop taking pictures and get me out of here!!!!!



Making a swift recovery from the blow dryer episode, I relaxed and admired my pony tail.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/19/2009

    dear Claire,
    I love looking at all the pictures of YOU that your mom puts on the Blog. The haircut is so very chic! It will be great for your photo shoot coming up.
    Grandpa Dennis and I talk about you every day and we like to recall what a good time we had last time we visited.
    Love, Grandma Margie

    ReplyDelete