Thursday, October 22, 2009

They took me to a wedding

After the wedding (which I stayed mostly quiet for), there was a brunch reception.

Pointing at mommy's head


Me and daddy


My parents are so funny sometimes


My point of view


Should I climb into the plants? If nobody is watching I'll make a break for it.


What's up there?


Squaring off against Tommy


I point to Tommy (who looks concerned)



Kris shows me how to splash


I catch on quickly


And keep splashing


...And splashing


Until my dress is soaked and its time to go.


As you can see, I had a great time. (it certainly beat the marathon they took me to earlier in the day)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/23/2009

    Hi Claire,
    My favorite picture of all these it the one where you are looking up at the plants. I love your new haircut. This picture displays it the best I've seen yet. And the smocking on your little green dress shows up nicely.
    I want you to know that I watch the video of you in the conservatory putting all the brightly colored globes and big purple spire in their places,, over and over again. What a smart girl you are!!
    Love, Grandma Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/02/2009

    I love the one at the end where you are all soaking wet. You look so happy. :)
    Good times.
    Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete